We’re looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Auditor to provide proactive technical support across the business and ensure all products meet specified food safety and quality standards.
Responsibilities to include:
- Manage, motivate and develop the team, through active leadership and empowerment.
- Achieve the intake of products which meet the required quality standards at all times.
- Assist Quality Manager in maintaining the Quality Management system, audits and test schedules.
- Manage and compile concession, rejection and hold data.
- Manage daily taste panels.
- Effectively liaise with other internal departments.
- Be pro-active at all times and ensure compliance of all Company Policies and Procedures, taking appropriate action where necessary.
- To promote good working practices and procedures.
- Deputise for Quality Assurance Raw Materials Co-ordinator.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
Attributes to include:
- Work well under pressure
- GCSE Maths and English (Grade C or above)
- At least 24 months experience within a food manufacturing operation.
- Intermediate Food Hygiene
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practises
- Supervisory skills / experience
Please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org